Have a Great Hair Day!

There are good days and of course the inevitable bad days. Pretty normal. Everything must be balanced I guess. As the old cliche saying goes, how can you appreciate the good days if you don't encounter the bad ones? It's only a bad day, not a bad life. So I'll be eating Pizza, Ice Cream and all the good stuff later just because some days are just inevitably twisted. Hey hey hey, have a great day still if you're reading this!
@Julie555 (2551)
Ice creamI love it You too have a great day!!!
Hahaha I LOVE MY DINNER! I enjoyed chicken, cheesy fries, spaghetti and ice cream float. This day turned out to be a positive one. What time is it in your country now?
@Julie555 (2551)
@annastasiaaaaaa So much food! How You manage to look so fit?
@Julie555 I am not fit you know! Hahaha
@hillwill (824)
Yeah.Everything must be balanced.Nowadys I want to find a new job,but failed again and again.Maybe a better one is waitting for me.Cause everything is balanced.
Of course a better one is surely waiting for you! Just be positive with that! Keep the good thoughts overflowing!
@hillwill (824)
@annastasiaaaaaa Thank you.I must be positive.
@hillwill yeah dear! I honestly hope you'll find the job that you need and deserve!
@Ladera (345)
I can see that you are new here just like me. Hope we can be friends. Have a great day too!
@Ladera, yeah sure! I followed you back! Thank you for commenting to all my discussions here on MyLot! Keep posting yours too so that I can leave my comments! Thanks again!
@Ladera (345)
@annastasiaaaaaa Oh Thank you as well! That's nice of you to say!
That is good , when you encounter bad days , you just eat your comfort foods and you will be fine again .
Yeah,feel so much better after eating! I hope you have a good day today!