Procrastinating

I have to clean. I know I need to. But I don't want to. I have to shop today. I don't want to do that either. I wonder how much of this stuff I will actually accomplish today. I'll be honest. I have been wasting time on My Lot since I woke up today. I'm considering writing a to do list. But I think that once I have that done, I'll look at it and think....Gee Wiz! That's a lot of stuff to do....but the world won't end if I don't do any of it. Maybe if I go do the dishes I will be more motivated to do the rest......
Take it easy. Tomorrow is another day.
Enabler lol
Oh my gosh, I could have written this. Every day. Maybe if I go start the washing machine I will feel productive.
I have days like that too, I think we all do at times. Right now I'm sick with a cold so I don't feel like doing much either. I am just being lazy until I feel 100% again. =)
Get well soon :)
@sugartoes (41134)
• Greencastle, Indiana
procrastination is the one thing that a lot of people fall into & once they MAKE the "LIST" they think about how bad it is. the main thing to think about is HOW bad do you like things done are you one that likes clean dish's clean clothes floors ext? one that likes things in order? & be on top of through the day well to have that you have to work at it to make it happen.
I know exactly how you are feeling. And if you do clean, it will only need doing again tomorrow. Might as well wait until tomorrow at least to do it. :)
@polaris77 (2031)
• Bacau, Romania
It happens to me as well to procrastinate, and I think that's fine as long as it doesn't happen frequently. There are simply days in which I don't feel like doing anything, even if I know that there are things which must be done, so in such occasions I take some time off my duties and chill out. After all, there are also days in which I'm hyperactive, and I manage to complete a lot of tasks, so things get balanced eventually.
I know the feeeling! Start with a small thing.
I rush around so in the morning trying to clean that I drive myself crazy. I need to make sure the house is in order before I go to bed to stop all the rushing. I, too, do not want to shop I feel like I am always cleaning or going to the store. Yes, start with the dishes since once you get started, you get on kind of a roll.