Here Is A Good Question For You

I always see several magazines when I’m in the check-out line at the grocery store and I’m always intrigued by whose picture is on the front cover. So here is my question to you. On which magazine cover would you like to see YOUR picture? And why? And on which magazine cover would you NOT like to see your picture? And why not?
@UncleJoe (11411)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
It would be great to see my picture on the cover of Teen Magazine because I would have to be a teenager. I would not want to see me on the cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition. Neither would anybody else.
The cover of Tennis magazine for me.
You are certifiable. No, I don't think I would like to see you on the Swimsuit Edition. Nor myself for that matter. Not now anyway. Years ago, Maybe?
@amadeo Ahhh. So you are a tennis player. That would be nice.
I wouldn't want to see my picture on any magazine cover thank you very much. I'm quite happy to look at others.
Aww. Come on now. There must be something you'd like to be famous for??
@IreneVincent I wouldn't mind being famous but I'd need a new face.
I like the Bette Davis photo. I would want to be on the cover of Forbes which would mean I am rich! Actually I would not want to be on the cover of any magazine.
Yeah! Forbes would be a good one.
• Uzbekistan
You wouldn't understand my answer as you don't know German mags. :-(
Oh come on. You can explain, can't you?
@MALUSE what would you want the article to be about. For myself I would want to be portrayed as someone who worked to make my community better. Likely for seniors. That is the sort of article I day dream about. lol
How about Der Spiegel saying you are a great journalist or Stern telling everyone what you have accomplished on myLot @MALUSE
I would want to see my picture on Chatelaine or Canadian Living. I would NOT want my picture in any tabloid.
Sounds like a good choice. Oh NO, not on a tabloid. I agree with that.
I would have enjoyed seeing my photo on any teen magazine back in the day. Today I don't want my picture on any magazine. I even censor the photos I post and I post very little photos of myself.