It´s too late for a real meal. But, should I eat a snack?

Chile
Lunch at my aunt´s home was delicious, but lighter than what I nmormally eat. Then, she offered me tea after her helper had gone and I did not want to cause her a problem. So I said I wasn´t hungry and soon came back home. But I arrived late and immediatly turned on the computer. I did not even drink a cup of coffee. Now, specially after looking at the picture of @CoralLevang picture of her diner, I´m HUNGRY! Considering that I would love to weight a couple of kilos less, do you think I should eat something now?
A nice snack would be nice =)
You friends convinced me. I´ll be back.
@marguicha Hehe =) What will you settle on? =)
@infatuatedbby I explained what I ate to Judy Evans. Scroll up. Yum!
Eat something light. Doesn't have to be heavy in calories to satisfy your hunger.
I have exactly something like that
@marguicha I had a few pretzels. They settle my stomach and curb the craving for salty food.
@ElusiveButterfly Sometimes, if you don´t eat anything, you can´t stop thinking about food
It's pretty hard to avoid eating if you are hungry - so what did you have?
Leticia had left me an awesome salad we make here. It is made with a chilean algae, tomatoes,diced onion and cilantro. I love it. And we´ll eat it often from now on because the doctor told Leticia yesterday that some cramps could be fought with food that had iodine. This algae has it.
@marguicha It would be good if cramps could be eased just by eating more of an awesome salad. :)
@JudyEv I have heard that this algae has properties that fight cancer. I don´t believe it, but if it is delicious, I´ll eat it.
@CoralLevang (40853)
Or you could forgo the couple of kilos and just enjoy life! ;-)
I ate a wonderful salad that Leticia left at the fridge. I explained the recipe to Judy Evans. Scroll up. It has iodine which has many properties, some true and some false, I imagine.
@CoralLevang (40853)
@marguicha It sounds delicious!
@CoralLevang It is. I went yesterday to get a dish of it, mylotted some and went back to the kitchen
If you are hungry, you should definitely eat. However, you might want to just drink a glass or two of water and see how you feel afterwards. If you are still hungry, by all means, go grab a snack.
I always drink at least a glass of water at night. Last night, I wanted something more solid.
@marguicha so did you have anything last night?
@inter4 (318)
• Nanjing, China
Considering that you have had your lunch ,I think some snacks is enough to ease your hunger.
Only breakfast and lunch are not enough food for one day.
@inter4 (318)
• Nanjing, China
@marguicha Sorry,I misunderstood your words , I thought you felt hungry not long after you had your lunch.You are right ,people should eat three meals a day.
• Marion, Kansas
My doctor would say to eat a protein snack. What I read says that if you do not keep your body fueled with food it will burn fewer calories. So eat something. You will sleep better.
Thank you VERY much for the idea. I have a white fresh cheese that is very low in calories.
I changed my idea when I opened the fridge. There was a delicious salad.
I enjoy an evening snack. The salad you had sounds great.
It was wonderful. And it doesn´t have an ounce of carbs, yet it is filling.