My Andriod phone is excellent !!

@Jotomy (6129)
I purchased recently Samsung JS2 phone for my online work and other purposes too. I am happy with this phone because It is very fast you can browse anything within seconds just like with our broad band. One good reason I can tell you we can browse any thing anywhere and it is easy to handle where as lap tops are heavy and we can't carry it all the time!! How about you?
• New Delhi, India
I'm happy you are satisfied with your phone.. Do you use your phone for mylotting?
@Jotomy (6129)
no not yet starting working with mylot but soon i will start
I have an Android smartphone that I mainly use to make calls. For browsing I still prefer my desktop computer.
@Jotomy (6129)
I too prefer desktop because it is very convenient to work online, whereas smartphones are also good but the thing is we can't type fast and post the matters.
@Jotomy This is the main problem, you type very slowly with those small devices.
@stbrians (11873)
• Kakamega, Kenya
Still looking for a good one. Thank you for the information
@Jotomy (6129)
ok you can select the best one and as per your requirement