Good morning, friends. Christmas games are starting.

Chile
The sun is shining brightly here, hopefully helping my apricots to get ripe. I wish some got ripe by next week. We have a long weekend next week and I will not be here so it will be either this week until Tuesday or at the begining of the week after that. In my country, December 8th is a religious holiday. My aunt from San Fernando called me telling me that I´m invited by one of his friends to a dinner on Wednesday. Every year the group of friends get together and play a game called "the secret friend". We have to get a gift for one of the people there. It doesn´t have to be expensive, but the idea is that we get something nice. Do you play that game where you live?
@skysnap (17817)
I do try to play games but not that often.
This is a once a year game.
@LoriAMoore (4790)
Yes, here it's called Secret Santa.
I like that name
Often it's called 'Secret Santa'. It is fun to buy something a bit special for someone you don't know.
I only want to know, if possible, if it is for a manor a woman. My aunt told me that once she bough a man lipstick because she was sure her secret friend was a woman
No, here at our house, we do not play that game.
In my country it is very usual to do that at work.
No but I fool around a lot.Kidding.No we have not play game for years.all the kids are grown up.They are too busy with their electronic device. The play game on there.
This secret friend game is very common at work.
We played that game when I worked with fellow co-workers and it was a lot of fun
They do it here too. In this case though, it is a group of friends from the neighborhood.
Yes, we played that game, but we called it "Secret Santa." It is fun.
I´ll have something to tell my friends in San Fernando.