Doctor Strange

@Fishmomma (11504)
Doctor Strange is a movie with excellent casting. Doctor Strange played by Benedict Cumberbatch talented and truly thinks a lot of himself is in an accident and badly hurt. We see what he does to himself and the people around him in this movie. I thought Tilda Swinton was really good and of course Mads Mikkelsen is always great as the "bad guy". Be sure to stay for the credits, as something big happens during them. Everybody left tonight, so we were the only ones to see what was the surprise for me. I'm recommending this one and plan to buy it. There will be another one, as made a lot of money.
I will probably see this movie when it reaches cable.
@Fishmomma (11504)
Great I look forward to your review. Have a good day.
Thank you for the review, I have checked and it will be available the 7th on December here. I am going to watch it.
@Fishmomma (11504)
That is great look forward to a movie review. I'm happy to hear your planning to watch it.
I will have to watch it, when it gets out on Netflix.
@Fishmomma (11504)
I hope when it airs on Netflix the surprise is during the credits. I'm planning to see what else several of the actors in this movie have done already. Benedict Cumberbatch was the reason I had this on my watch list and several other people have me interested in checking out roles they have done.
I have never seen this movie. Sounds like a good one to me.
@Fishmomma (11504)
Its a 2016 Movie and has been running quite a few weeks now. Regal has a membership card and the points add up really fast. My husband wanted to see it and I had 1 free ticket from using the membership card. This made it very affordable for 2 seniors.
@KristenH (24040)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Great movie review.
@Fishmomma (11504)
Thanks for posting. Have a good day.
@KristenH (24040)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
@Fishmomma My pleasure. You too.
Sorry, but it is not my kind of movie.
@Fishmomma (11504)
I can understand and thanks for posting. Have a good day.
• Preston, England
I really loved this movie - faithful to the comics and one of the best adaptations so far from Marvel