The Importance of Prayer

@iridion9 (2314)
Prayer is the ancient WIFI connection to GOD. GOD hears PRAYER of a repentance sinner. Simply PRAYER can do MIRACLES. The more we pray the more we get closer to GOD. And the more GOD will give chance to answer our prayers. So how often do you PRAY?
@deadreak (607)
• Dagupan City, Philippines
Yes it is they communicating God. Thru prayer we can say anthing that want to God. We can thank him, praise him or even when ask something.
@1hopefulman (19607)
I pray a number of times each day, some times more and sometimes less but it is a regular daily acyivity since I can pray anywhere and anytime. I really like the encouragement in this scripture: 1 Thessalonians 5:17 (1599 Geneva Bible) 17 Pray continually.
@sugartoes (33797)
• Greencastle, Indiana
I pray for a lot of things & every day just before I go to to sleep he has answered SO MANY of my prayers over the yrs amen.
I pray most of the time, especially when I am happy. I never forget to thank God for all the blessings that I received. Whenever I'm sad or miserable, I never forget to ask His guidance. I feel stronger, after I pray, because I know that He is the only one who can help us.