Last Week's Online Work

@egdcltd (7097)
Here's my regular summary of online work accomplished over the past week. I wrote six posts and an article for later use. I wrote and published an InfoBarrel article, published another two articles and did some work on three more. I published a role playing game supplement and did some work on thirteen more. I wrote and published a page and a post on the RPG site. I wrote and published an article on the science fiction site, completed and published two more articles and published four posts. I wrote and published a blog post. I published an article on the general site. I did some work on an article for the electronics site. Approximately 9,600 words were written last week. I also made some posts and interactions on myLot and bitLanders. I did a bit of work in Scribus, completing the laying out of an RPG supplement, not much at all in Blender and some work on my paper models/book covers. Not having my desktop at the beginning of the week and having a cold at the end slowed things down a bit. Image: Morguefile
You're way more motivated than me. I've just been running videos on swagbucks and inbox and My Lotting.
@egdcltd (7097)
I do Swagbucks as well, but the largest part is more passive - search and shop & earn. I occasionally do other stuff.