~Moving, Cleaning & Packing~

Jacksonville, Florida
Last night we went to a friends house to get some laundry done-thank God we needed it! We were there until 2 in the morning! That we did not expect. We went to bed at 2:30am, Julian got up at 3:30am for a bottle and diaper change, the little one I babysit got picked up at 6am, and my husband's alarm went off at 7am. I did not get much sleep at all. Things still had to get done today so...I vacuumed the house, put together more boxes, packed more boxes, cleaned the fridge out, scrubbed some baseboards that needed it, folded laundry and put it in boxes, took out a bunch of bags of trash and cleaned under the couches & beds. PHEW! I'm exhausted now. That would be why I wasn't here much today. Tomorrow my husband is working half the day and moving smaller things to the new house that will fit in our van. Tuesday we will be renting a uhaul and get everything else over there. How has your day been?
YOu need a good night sleep now. Don't forget!
@marlina Yes and I am going to get it, I am determined! Lol.
@LovingMyBabies And I hope that you did sleep very well.
@marlina I did sleep good last night, thank you! =)
Not as exhausting as yours! I woke up an hour and a half ago, and will be going into work. I might practice some of my Irish (I'm learning) or I might wait and do that tomorrow, not sure yet. I hope you have time to get some sleep!
@ScribbledAdNauseum I hope work goes well. Thank you, I will be going to bed early tonight I think anyway. Lol
@LovingMyBabies I hope nothing gets in your way of going to bed early!
Sounds like a busy productive day there! Today was a lounging day for me. If I was near you I'd helped you :)
@infatuatedbby Thanks it has been! I hope you enjoyed your relaxing day. =) Oh thank you!
@LovingMyBabies Thank you I am relaxing!
RElaxed with a visit from my granddaughter. But you had a busy day, poor thing!
@marguicha Aw I hope you enjoyed your time together. =) It has been a busy day, I'm exhausted but proud also of what I accomplished.
@LovingMyBabies I moved a lot when I was young. This is the house where I have been most time.
@carebear29 (28586)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
Have fun. We haven't been able to move yet. Still waiting on our new landlord yet
@carebear29 I don't know about fun but...Lol. I am exhausted! I hope your able to move soon too.
@carebear29 (28586)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
@LovingMyBabies But once you move everything its a relief
@AutumnSnow (4584)
Good luck with everything I know how exhausting moving can be. I'll be starting the packing thing about the middle of February. I've already been going through a lot of stuff. Im a bit anxious,lol. Good luck and try not to over do it.
@Autumnsnow Thank you! It is exhausting and exciting at the same time. =) I know you must be looking forward to your move too! I'm trying not to do too much in one day.
I wondered what happened to you today.......glad that you got a chance to join us!! I had a relaxing day, I went for a walk and didn't do a lot at all. I hope that you pace yourself with the packing and don't overdo it, it will get done don't upset that little peanut you're carrying.
@Juliaacv I'm glad I got the chance to be here too. =) I'm glad you had a relaxing day! I'm trying to take it a little at a time.
Sounds like another busy but productive day, soon you will be all moved in :)
@TRBRocks420 Yeah it was. I can't wait until we're all moved in. =)
You certainly were busy! It was a good day here. I can't complain.
@NJChicaa Yes it was a very busy day for me! I'm glad you had a good day. =)
So the big moving day is tomorrow, you will be exhausted, but by the end of the week all set in the new house.
@LadyDuck Well that was the plan but now we have to wait on the toilets and paint to get there... Oh well. It will be put off for a little longer.
@LovingMyBabies At least you can stay where you actually live.
@LadyDuck Yeah I'm grateful we have a roof over our heads. =)
@alberello75 (17574)
• Genova, Italy
My day? Yesterday my brother came back from Spain, this thing for me, not entirely positive. As you can know, between brothers....
@alberello75 I'm sorry that its not the greatest situation. I hope things get better for you.
@alberello75 (17574)
• Genova, Italy
@LovingMyBabies It is a pity when between brothers, we do not go agree
@alberello75 (17574)
• Genova, Italy
@HAPPSINGH What is the meaning of your emoticons?
@Platespinner (16520)
This morning was spent at church as per usual on Sunday, and this evening we had our final Christmas production...my husband and I are both in the choir and have been involved the past few evenings.
@Platespinner I cannot wait until we can get back to church-we all miss it so much! It sounds like you had a good day yesterday. =)
@LovingMyBabies Church attendance has always fallen pretty high on our family priority list. We live far from any family (and have done so for most of our married lives) and church has provided us with a fantastic multigenerational extended surrogate family.
@Platespinner Yeah, we always went twice a week until our van broke down and we had no vehicle. We just got it back on the road so we are planning to go on Wednesday again, I can't wait!! =) We were without a vehicle since September. =(
@simone10 (21657)
• Louisville, Kentucky
I don't envy you at all as I hate moving. I think I would almost rather go to the dentist than move and I really don't like going to the dentist.
@simone10 LOL, I feel the same way trust me! We have moved 37 times in 12 years. But this time I am excited because I really like the new house. =)
@simone10 (21657)
• Louisville, Kentucky
@LovingMyBabies Wow,that is a lot of moving! I would be excited too being able to move into a new house. I wish you luck with your moving!
• New Delhi, India
Been king of OK. .. but good to see you being busy and all ready for shifting.... :) Keep sharing and smiling.... :)
@Magicweaver1 Kind of okay is better than bad. =)
• New Delhi, India
@LovingMyBabies thanks for saying that.... sometimes these small things said mean a lot.... Keep smiling and shining.... :)
Almost 12:30 in the afternoon here in Manila. Day has been good so far. Not much happening just waiting to get out of the office. You did lots of things, good for you!
@allen0187 I hope you had a good day! =) And I hope you have a great day today as well.
@LovingMyBabies same to you!
@Morleyhunt (19750)
Church this morning...some mylotting and sewing this afternoon.
@Morleyhunt I hope it was a good day for you yesterday! =)
@Morleyhunt (19750)
@LovingMyBabies it was a good day.
You are moving right along. I hope the house will be everything that you wanted.
@jstory07 I am but everything else is not so much. Lol. Oh well.
@shaynas (5529)
That's so much of work for a day... where do u get all this energy from? Well done! But don't forget to rest, that too is important for you :)
@shaynas It was a lot of work! Lol. I don't know where all of my energy comes from, I just thank God I have the energy to do what I need to do.
O am feelingdown depleed have a cold am noitding well here so far made 38 cents that' is awfuo I do need that money I usually havbe fun here but Im hust feeling sick darn
@Hatley I'm sorry, I hope today will be better for you. =) I hope you feel better soon!
@Tina30219 (34256)
• Onaway, Michigan
Wow I bet you are tired after being up that late doing laundry. My day was spent crocheting since my kindle was having issues thank god it is working now it froze up again.
@Tina30219 I was exhausted! I am feeling much better today though. =) Crocheting sounds relaxing.