Book Review: Jane Evanovich Tricky Twenty-two a review I hope leaves the reading guessing

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
This is another by the numbers book of Janet Evanovich. It has all the same running gags and story- line though Grandma Mazur is really getting into something crazy if not illegal, that I am not sure of, but it is unusual for a grandma to do. The story is about Stephanie Plum and sidekick Lula are searching for someone again to come for their court date thy skipped and get them bail again. This leads Stephanie to a college campus and a very weird professor they discover when searching for a student they can't find. It is an unusual situation how weird this guy is and they don't know what he is up to until later. hen it becomes a matter of life and death. Of course, Lula responded to the situation hilariously. But even I admit the situation was very unrealistic, though through their reactions still had me laughing through most of the book. If you want a fun book then this is it but if you want War and Peace serious level then maybe this book isn't for you.
I like both fun and serious book, so this may be a good book to read. Thanks for the review.
@ladyduck You will love this book if you like fun books! There would be a dark side to it if it weren't so funny it would be sad!
@Marty1 I like fun books and the fact that there is a dark side makes this book even more interesting.
@LadyDuck You'll love this book then!
I like all genres of books, and this sounds like one for a few good chuckles. Thank you!
@dianneN Yes, I got a lot of laugh out loud moments as I so most of her books! Woke up 3:30 am and woke Marty up reading and laughing!
@Marty1 Then it must be good! Lol!
@DianneN Every number book she has written is hilarious! She is up to 23 which I have had delivered to my Kindle last month the day it came out. I am looking forward to it!
@bunnybon7 (35867)
• Holiday, Florida
she is a fantastic writer. i have read a lot of her books in the past but have not caught up with any of her new ones since '08
@!bunnybon7 What number did you stop reading? Did you ever have a crush on Ranger like I still do, and it renews with every book I read with him in it?
@bunnybon7 (35867)
• Holiday, Florida
@Marty1 yes i think everyone has that crush. i can't remember. the number now. its been a while. possibley around 9 or 10
@bunnybon7 Ranger is just so easy to have a crush. Just a description of him makes me all weak-kneed. Truth be told I never had such a crush on a REAL human! I have never loved another man who exists as much as I do ranger!
Thanks for the review, but this is not the kind of book that I read at all.
@marlina No problem with that! We all like different kinds of books!
@Marty1 I tend to read mostly history and bios.
@marlina Under doctors orders, I am supposed to read self-help and inspiring bios do you know of any inspiring bios? I am reading a really good book about getting out of depression but don't know anybody in which to read about them!
@CRK109 (14465)
Sounds like a book I need to read. Thanks for the review!
Yes, it is a series everybody should read to make them get a few giggles!
@crk109 I forgot to tell you there are 23 books in the number series and they are all funny!
@CRK109 (14465)
@Marty1 wow! That sounds great!
• Pleasant Hill, California
Sounds like fun. I need something lighthearted for over the Holidays.
@thehorse The book is lighthearted and would make a great holiday read! If you live with anybody, I won't read it late at night as you might wake up the other people in your house as you will be laughing so hard! Luckily it is just my hamster and me, and he seldom wakes up even though he is supposed to be nocturnal. But he is only natural when I am asleep chewing on his cage to get out in his exercise ball! (I get up and put him in it!)
@PainsOnSlate (20235)
I love her books, I'll have to check out the library and see if it's on audio.
@painsonslate I found out I am a little behind in her books but am working to catch up with the twenty- three that came out last month and I do have it on my Kindle! But can't read it until I get done with two more!
@ms1864 (6993)
• Bangalore, India
thankx for the review.
@ms1864 You're welcome!