THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU myLOTTERS & STAY BLESSED - Jenny

The N.E. Assemble Violin Concert
Australia
Feryal (My Friend) Went to a concert yesterday. That was The N.E. Assemble Violin Concert by Christian Sijon. One Picture attached and she sent me 2 more Pictures: & https://postimg.org/image/6p9ujoy6d/ But I wasn't able to go to that concert. I guess, you all know the reason. Now, I feel so bad & so good as well that I am unable to write, how exactly I'm feeling right now. Happy because I've taken a decided what to do next. And sad because I've missed 2 concerts. Happy because I feel free now. And sad because I'm feeling sleepy but can't sleep unless I get back home. Happy to know that everything will fall into its place at its own time. And sad because God never shares his calendar & scheduling with us. Otherwise, I would have known at what time what things are going to settle........... Hehehehehe.... Lol (I guess, still I'm happy) And I guess, there's a huge part of myLotters in this. Because otherwise I was so damn lonely and was feeling helpless. I might have spoiled / ruined my life. But myLotters are ................ (SPEECHLESS / NO WORDS TO SAY) You guys know about yourself, your heart, thoughts, nature and you guys very well know that you are indeed WONDERFUL Thank you myLotters & Stay Blessed
Provides free image upload and hosting integration for forums. Free picture hosting and photo sharing for websites and blogs.
I'm happy you're happy. It would be helpful to mention what made you sad, just so we know what you are talking about. Don't take it for granted that everyone reads every single post. Just a hint.
Hey thanks for that. I know everyone won't be able to understand or read all the posts & comments. But I couldn't write the complete thing / reason. As I was also kind of ashamed of that reason how to elaborate. But this post will give you an idea, what I'm talking about: Last 3 days of my Life have been kind of horrible, tensed, stressed, emotional, concerned etc. Which can never be explained into words I guess. But still as I was all alone to handle situations, so I some how gathered the courage to post it here for some suggestion, guidance, support, help, advice, or at least just to share to feel a bit relived. But I must say, the kind of comments, suggestions, concerns, friends, private messages I've received I am really really thankful & grateful to each & every single myLotter here. Please read this post, and I hope you'll have an idea what I am talking about here. Thank you & Stay Blessed
Hi Friends, First of all, request you with folded hands to please accept my sincere apologies for writing all this here. I'll be very short &...
@ms1864 (6975)
• Bangalore, India
lovely message.