Have you killed anyone?

@cheongyc (5075)
Malaysia
No, i haven't. How about you?
@williamjisir (22903)
Hello cheongyc. I don't think that anyone has killed someone else here because it will be no chance for him to enjoy freedom as he wishes if he has ever done so. But to eliminate some disgusting bugs is quite possible. I dislike bugs like cockroaches and mosquitoes and spiders. I always have goose skin when I see a big spider and those cockroaches spoiled some of my books. Summer mosquitoes bite me, making me feel very itching. They are the ones to be eliminated before me. lol.
@cheongyc (5075)
Thanks for the hilarous sharing. I think we are same that because we both fear bugs like big spiders and cockroaches. My friends teased me because I have phobia of such little creatures, but I think it's by nature, and shouldn't be shamed about it. I am practising Buddhism teaching, so all kinds of creature have their intention to live on, and we shouldn't kill creature even if they are as small as ant. But when I was kid, I had killed some of them when I found them in the store room due to curiosity and ignorance. It's not a big sin to kill them, but you will doing good deed by not killing them. Hope this didn't bore you LoL.
Morning. I am trying to do good deeds not to eliminate them as you say that each bug has its own way to live on. lol. Thanks.
@cheongyc (5075)
That's a good deed indeed. If you can cultivate among your students to stop killing bugs, it will be even a greater good deed.
In virtual reliality, yes. Played too many games.... :P Real life, never.
@cheongyc (5075)
If in cyber space, I killed countless as well. Not only I killed human, but monsters and other nameless creatures. I killed the most in GTA game series. In real life, I never did it too. I afraid I couldn't sleep soundly if I had done that. Thanks for your hilarous response!
@tambdy (1969)
nope and i wont unless something happened to my family as they say a eye for a eye.
@cheongyc (5075)
Agreed & i have same opinion with you. It's better still to go thru proper legal way to prosecute the killer if u got the choice :) Thanks for the opinion though.
@Vandita (116)
no not what about you.
@cheongyc (5075)
Yes i killed a bunch of them. But I kill people in my PS2 game only (Grand Theft Autos) ;) They are all bad guys btw.
none , havent found the perfect target =P
@cheongyc (5075)
wow...u r scaring me. don't start killing people unless it is necessary. I killed people in game only :p
@Victoria7 (1242)
• Spain
No... not yet.
@cheongyc (5075)
Thanks for replying. Hope you don't need to :) Every life is precious.
NEVER.. haha
@cheongyc (5075)
Thanks for the reply....you are a good guy.
yeah i killed more than 20...................mosqiuto
@cheongyc (5075)
Hahaha....that's very humorous of you. Thanks for the sharing.
@yainal (1729)
nope.. :)
@cheongyc (5075)
Thanks for the response. Hope you won't need to in future as well.