Which Musician / Band deserves Nobel Price according to you?

Australia
Bob Dylan won the Nobel Prize in October this year. The very first time any Musician has won the award. Then a thought hovered in my Mind that a lot of other Musicians as well deserve the Nobel Price. Would you agree? What do you think? Someone from the List below? or you would like to add any other Band / Musician as well to the list? The List as per me: Metallica GnR Iron Maiden Eric Clapton Linkin Park Joe Satriani Creed Eagles Led Zeppelin Please Vote, whom do you think deserves an Award as per you
@inertia4 (27605)
Well, personally I cannot see Dylan winning the nobel prize. What was so special about him anyway. I don't get it. But it is not my generations music. If he won, I can think of many bands. Queen being one of them. KISS as well. And I can go on and on with a ling list. But is that just personal preference? Maybe.
Yes true. I thought the same when heard about Dylan. And yes it was just a personal point of views I wanted to know. Queen, yes indeed. Deserves
@inertia4 (27605)
@JennyKelly Nice!!! I figured that. They were awesome. And Freddie himself would have deserved it if he were still alive.
@inertia4 True......
• Burgess Hill, England
I don't think you can avoid Lennon/McCartney, they wrote so much over such a long time, the way they matured and grew through their songs was amazing and they could have done so much more
Nice They could have done so much more - Indeed, I agree. Thanks for reminding the Name. Truly deserves to be on the List.
Paul McCartney
Yeah Nice I skipped his name. Nice
@Plethos (10259)
Bob Geldof is the closest that i can remember to be in the running for a nobel peace award. in 2005 he got a Nobel Man of Peace honour award.