On Call

Peoria, Arizona
My grandma is currently sick, she got food poisoning, poor thing. My mom went up to the store to get some food, they had plans to go to the store but since my grandma got sick, she isn't up to it. So since my mom is out, I have to pay close attention to my phone in case my grandma needs anything. I'm not feeling so hot either, I slept terrible and I have a slight cold. My mom has a cold too. This family is just full of sickos. Pretty sure the rest of the family thinks of us as that anyway without being sick haha!
@Hate2Iron (7325)
Sending hugs to everyone of you!! Hugs and a nice cup of hot buttered rum... I hear it good for what ails you ;)
• Peoria, Arizona
Welp we do not have any of that haha! We just stick to the ol' 7-up
The weathers changing! I hope you all feel better soon! It's no fun to be sick.
• Peoria, Arizona
No it is not. I am not letting myself feel the sickness haha!
@DesirousDreamer Yes and especially the holidays are around the corner too!
• Peoria, Arizona
@infatuatedbby We got sick now so we don't have to deal with it later!
@valmnz (12622)
• New Zealand
Oh dear, there's nothing worse than everyone getting sick at once! Hope you're all feeling better soon.
• Peoria, Arizona
It is pretty bad haha my mom is feeling better and I'm just not letting myself feel my sickness
@valmnz (12622)
• New Zealand
@DesirousDreamer go on, give in, sometimes feeling sorry for yourself is the best thing to do!
I hate getting any sickness here. My grandson gets it and then my daughter and I may end up getting it too. Ugh! Hope you guys are well soon.
• Pamplona, Spain
Lots of best wishes for her to get better very soon. Nice light diet for a couple of days and she will be fine.
Hope everybody feels better soon.
I hope that you are all well soon.
• Peoria, Arizona
My mom is better, I'm so so and I don't know how my grandma is yet. Hopefully getting better
@sishy7 (26740)
I hope you all feel better soon, especially your grandma... Food poisoning is terrible... I hope she's keeping herself hydrated...
• Peoria, Arizona
She is, she also has some stuff to keep her stomach settled