Back from the gym!

Tonight's workout was mostly strength training. After our warmup, it was broken up into two sets and that was broken up into two parts. We did each exercise four times before moving on to the next one. When we did both A and B, then the whole group moved onto the second set of exercises. Set 1 A) hang 60 seconds, rest 2 minutes B) jump rope 60 seconds, rest 15 seconds, mountain climb 45 seconds, rest 60 seconds Set 2 A) kettlebell deadlift (10) B) kettlebell press (5), waiter carry left, kettlebell press (5), waiter carry R The finisher was two sets of 300 meters on the C2 rowing machine followed by bear crawls the length of the gym. I did well with the hang tonight. I hung for 35 seconds which is 15 seconds longer than I've ever done before. I went heavy with weight for the deadlift so I will probably feel that tomorrow.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I feel tired just reading this. Really. lol good job
Thanks. It doesn't look like much but when you do it all four times, it gets to be a lot!