I think I am strange at times.

My man loves to express himself. I am so happy about that with him. I actually would be with my ex if he were like that. I don't feel that a person should be with one person just because they are married. I did when I was married a long while ago. After being divorced and living my life I feel an open relationship is perfect with honestly. I explained to him that I am only seeing him because I choose to. Not because I feel it's what I have to do. I just don't have what it takes to carry on two relationships at all. He is married for 25 years. very unhappy and makes no secret of it. His wife is basically living her own life in the church. My two friends know of them in the church and town. I let him know that I don't agree with his choice to go behind her back. That if he were open with her at least it would be better. I won't concern myself with it and don't care to even know. I did make it clear that I am getting what I want and the day that changes I gone. I refuse to take anything less then what I want. I was hurt so bad that it's what works for me. I don't think for a while I would want it any other way. It's been good so far. I am a home body and that means I don't know what goes on outside unless someone tells me. My ex boyfriend was cheating with a man for the entire 6 years we were together. Everyone knew but me. I made it clear that if I hear about anyone I could care less about talking to him I am just leaving. And he made it clear that if he could get love at home he would not stray. I respect that. The one thing he is upset about is me not going out with him. I just don't want to right now. I am good being home. he just loves the night life. I love my computer. My ex took me every where and we had so much fun. But when I talked to the man he was with he took us to the same places. I am not interested in going out right now. I think I won't be for a long while.
I too think that the scars are there from your x and they are very hard to overcome. You were hurt badly in the past and that is just not something that is easy to let go.
You got that right. I don't think I will ever get over it.
That sounds awful to me. I couldn't handle it.
I lost my mind and got arrested.
@ricki_911 (20086)
• Toronto, Ontario
I think your not over your ex yet and the things he did broke the trust.
That is true I still love him. My trust is gone for sure. We are good friends now though.
@skysnap (18242)
That's sad. i hope this phase passes.
When it's time to end it will be good.
It sounds like you are living in a soap opera. I hope you will not get hurt in that relationship.
No I can't see that if I keep up this way. LOl soap opera is right.
You have had a lot happen to you and you know what you can live with and what you can't. If you are happy what else can you do?
Nothing much because I am happy.
@sharon6345 .....Glad that you are.
@Tina30219 (37580)
• Onaway, Michigan
Cheating men suck I know all about it my husband cheated on me we are now divorced and I have a good boyfriend now.
That is good for you. I a glad to hear it.
@Tina30219 (37580)
• Onaway, Michigan
@nomus24g (25479)
oopppsss...