Stupid Things

@inertia4 (27792)
Well, I was sitting here and was in a silly mood. So I decided to write down some one liners, stupid one liners and make a post out of it. It is out of character for me, but I figured why not. I call these ten one liners Stupid Things. I hope you enjoy them. 1 - Please shut the water off, I’m about to drown. 2 - If you lower the sound I will go deaf. 3 - I know the world is not flat, when I walk I find myself falling forward. 4 - I do a lot of adding, but every time I look, there is money missing 5 - I love the digital world, I hope to buy tickets and go there someday. 6 - When I sit I want to stand, when I stand I want to sit 7 - When the hammer falls, I hope it don’t hit me in the head. 8 - Last week I tripped, a few days later I got mail from friends asking how my trip was. 9 - When I looked out the window, I leaned forward, I felt the house tilt. 10 - I had an argument with a friend, when I was leaving he said, “Don’t let the door hit you on the way out, so I walked out backwards. The door hit me in the face. Copyright © 2014 Steven Cetta All Rights Reserved Image Credit : CoolText.com inertia4, Stupid, Things, inertia4posts
@sugartoes (43786)
• Greencastle, Indiana
those were some really GOOD one liners it's about time you wrote something on here you doing alright?
@inertia4 (27792)
I know. I wasn't writing much. I have been busy offline as you know and with the holidays coming I have a lot to do. I have a few more to post up like this. I will get to it soon.
@gofsey (1598)
• Madurai, India
This was good. Thanks Empty Pockets.
I had a big chuckle with #6 - that totally sounds like my kids!
@inertia4 (27792)
Nice!!! I am so happy you enjoyed this post. I really am. I didn't think it would be liked very much.
@inertia4 I know this is very different from the posts you usually make - yah, I enjoyed it!
@inertia4 (27792)
@much2say Thank you again. Yes, it is different from what I normally write. But I like to break things up sometimes.
Hahaha, I love the last one, though I don't really hear that saying towards me, if I do, I'll walk backwards, just to annoy whoever said it..
@inertia4 (27792)
LOL. Thank you. I wrote this for fun. I have a few more coming as well. Stupid things 2 and 3. I will get to posting them soon.
@inertia4 I hope you post them while I am still here..
@inertia4 (27792)
@Carmelanirel2 I will. I will get one done tomorrow.
some of these were quite funny!
@inertia4 (27792)
Well, thank you. I have a few more posts of these stupid things. I will get around to posting them. I was just very busy today. With the holidays coming I have a lot to do.
@inertia4 I can understand that!
@inertia4 (27792)
@Jessicalynnt Thank you. I will get to posting them. I am just about done with everything. The only thing left for me now is wrapping.
• Lenox, Georgia
Funny! Especially the last one.
@inertia4 (27792)
Thank you Jennifer. I am glad you found it funny. I try to make people laugh also. How are you doing? I hope everything is going good for you and your family.
• Lenox, Georgia
@inertia4 Things are busy but good. We are moving into our new home this weekend, that we are all excited about! =) I hope your doing well too!
@inertia4 (27792)
@LovingMyBabies That's awesome. A new home. Wow. I am glad things are looking up for you. I am doing okay. I cannot complain at this point. I have a few issues but nothing that cannot be worked out.
@1hopefulman (34702)
Number 10 really made me laugh!
@inertia4 (27792)
LOL. Thanks. I am glad I made you laugh. I try, that's all I can do. I know I have to post the other two I have. I will get around to it.
lol those are good ones. I like No. 8 and No. 10 the best. Thanks for the laughs.
@inertia4 (27792)
Thank you very much. I am glad I was able to put a smile on your face.
@tammys85 (12669)
Haha I liked those, and I giggled at number 8 lol!
@inertia4 (27792)
Thank you. LOL. I am glad you liked this post. I have a few more to post up. I have been very busy the last few days with getting ready for the holiday. But at some point this week I am sure I will get around to posting them other ones.
@tammys85 (12669)
@inertia4 You're welcome! I thought it was clever! And take your time, MyLot will be here when you get back. :)
@inertia4 (27792)
@tammys85 I am sure it will be. I will get around to it. I have been ultra busy though. And I still have wrapping to do. Once that is done I can take a break and post some more.
@dpk262006 (56591)
Very well written. I enjoyed reading it. I would not call these one liners as stupid one liners. Actually, these are puns, which are not easy to make. Keep the good work going. . I would like to add few puns like you: i) I recently got crushed by a pile of books, but I suppose I've only got my shelf to blame. ii) A man knocked on my door and asked for a small donation for a local swimming pool. So I gave him a glass of water. iii) I went to a really emotional wedding the other day. Even the cake was in tiers.
@inertia4 (27792)
LOL. Now those were great puns. I think you should write a few posts like this one.
@dpk262006 (56591)
@inertia4 Thanks for your kind words. Glad that you liked the puns. Some more are here: i) I had to quit my job at the shoe recycling factory. It was just sole destroying. ii) I was getting into my car the other day and a man said "Can you give me a lift?" I said "sure, you look great, chase your dreams, go for it." iii) I have decided to sell my vacuum. Well, it was just gathering dust. iv) Never date a tennis player. Love means nothing to them.
@inertia4 (27792)
@dpk262006 LOL. Now these are great. You should write a post. Really.
@Bluedoll (17039)
All good. Enjoyed them.
@inertia4 (27792)
Thank you very much. Glad you enjoyed it.
@Bluedoll (17039)
@inertia4 yep they were all very creative
@inertia4 (27792)
@Bluedoll Thank you. I will post a few more that I have.
Well done. These are clever. I like the thought of getting a ticket to the digital world.
@inertia4 (27792)
LOL. Thanks. That one just came out like that. i liked it so I put it in here. I am trying to come up with more. I think I need to just go about my day and if something pops up I should write it down.
@inertia4 It's good to write them down as you think of them. It seems really easy to forget them otherwise.
@inertia4 (27792)
@JudyEv I know. That has happened to me many times. I actually did write some more but I am waiting before I post it up. I want to come up with more of them first.
Love number 10!
@inertia4 (27792)
LOL. Thanks. I try to make people laugh from time to time.
@inertia4 I love to laugh. Keep them coming!
@inertia4 (27792)
@DianneN I will try my best. Thank you.
@akalinus (22837)
These were really funny. I enjoyed reading them. There is a big market for people who can write humor. Hint, hint.
@inertia4 (27792)
Thanks. I write it once in awhile. I do tend to stick toward the dark side of things when I write. I guess I like horror better. But every once in awhile I get silly and stupid and these things come out.
@akalinus (22837)
@inertia4 I like these better. I am not a fan of horror.
@inertia4 (27792)
@akalinus That's cool. I know lots of people don't like horror. But I try. I di not get anything done online last night really. I need to get some done tonight. I was busy again all day today.
@Jackalyn (7377)
• Oxford, England
You forgot that you cannot fall off the floor.
@inertia4 (27792)
LOL. Well, I have more coming. Just a few more posts like this. I will get to posting them. But one at a time.
@Jackalyn (7377)
• Oxford, England
@inertia4 Oh I see.
@inertia4 (27792)
@Jackalyn Right. I might post another one tonight.
@dodoazo (22033)
I have created a separate blogsite of what I have been thinking about on various subjects. This has reminded of what you have wrutten down. I call it as TWIT which stands for That's What I Thought.
@inertia4 (27792)
That sounds cool. I tried making a blog. But I cannot seem to get the hang of it really. I like this format here on MyLot. Maybe when I have more time to sit and play around I will try my hand at another blog.
These got better and better the more of them I read :-)
@inertia4 (27792)
Thank you very much for that. I am glad you enjoyed them. I hope they made you feel good.
@xstitcher (12939)
• Petaluma, California
Sometimes we just have to write goofy stuff. It's a good release.
@inertia4 (27792)
That is correct. Thanks. I needed to be goofy at that time. I have one more post like this that I have to post up here.
@EddieHands (37793)
This is a good and interesting topic! I like this series you invented it's funny !
@inertia4 (27792)
Well, thank you. I try. I have only one more post like this one. I already posted number 2. I should look into writing more like these. Thanks for enjoying it.
Haha, these are great fun, love number 7.
@inertia4 (27792)
Thank you. I try to make people laugh from time to time. I have a few more and will get to them soon.
@gofsey (1598)
• Madurai, India
These are just great. I liked them a lot. I did not get one or two of them. I hope I was just lucky.
@inertia4 (27792)
Thank you very much for enjoying this. I try. I have a few more posts like this that I will get around to posting.