Chirstmas gift for my 2 year

Christmas is not very far...Although chritmas is not our festival and we dont celebrate it in our home.But we do celebrate it in schools n societies. Everything is almost ready.Santa is super curious to visit us in his red attair n jingle bell in his hand but my gift for my son from santa uncle is still not decided..He is only two. Not getting what to giv him.
I have a two year old grandson and I bought him a Paw Patrol Treat Time Marshall by Vtech. It is something that he can learn from. I am not sure what Santa it bringing him though. At that age they like just about anything because they are so curious about everything.
Lvly toy
@jyotiu28jul Thank you!
@shaynas (5527)
what about his favorite toy? Like my son is 20 months now, and he loves those die cast cars, so i am planning to get him 1 more for chrirstmas. You can get your son something he likes.
Not a bad idea dear...he too is very fond of hotwheels
Since your child is still very little, so expensive gifts may not mean much more for him now. I think a nice snack will be much more impressive for him in this age
Hey..hi Actually we need to pack d gifts n gv it to santa 1 or 2 days bfr so dat he can distribute it too kids.....
For a little boy of two, he will probably be happy with whatever you decide. It might be different in the future. :)