Suggestion Pls

@nomus24g (16043)
I was browsing through an online store and came across a beautiful Tea Table made of Mahogany. Atleast the photo was damn appealing. The listed price is Rs 7000/- (around $103) and some discount of 15% is also there. I've never shopped furniture online and hence wanted a second opinion from you all. Is it worth, or simply getting fooled with attractive pics?? Suggest please...
One can never really be sure unless it is right in front of you
@nomus24g (16043)
I never buy high end products online
@Julie555 (2597)
Mahogany wood is very precious and will serve You for years.
@nomus24g (16043)
that I know, but should I try it buying online is my question
• Riga, Latvia
Sorry never shopped online. I would say that you might get what you see but you could also get something unexpected. Just my opinion I would rather shop in a store when it comes to furniture because then I could really check things out and also make sure that what I am buying is really sturdy. Just saying.
@nomus24g (16043)
precisely thats where I am in two minds
I cannot give you any suggestion.Without not seeing a photo of it. My motto here is If you like it buy it.No one is going to tell you not Not sure what you are looking for?
@nomus24g (16043)
My concern is trusting the pic put up on the site versus the one I'll receive (if order is placed)