I'm A Bit Behind

Boise, Idaho
Had my first appointment with the physical therapist today. She comes to my home. Most of today was just the usual intake questions to get things started. But, toward the end she measured my motion of the shoulder. One was okay and the other was very low. So there is some work to be done. She showed me what I needed to do. I feel so behind because I had to wait so long. As you probably know if you have been reading my posts, about my dislocated shoulder since early October, I was afraid to do much with that arm because I had no idea what was going on with it. Was the rotator cup torn or not? No way to know until I got a MRI and the doctor looked at it. Took three tries to get that done. So, after my appointment with the orthopedic surgeon,after finally getting a MRI, and him telling me all was okay with it I can now embark on the physical therapy and get the shoulder strong again. That's after 8 weeks of waiting. It could be nearly back to normal by now if I had been able to get right in for the MRI so the doc could see what was going on with the shoulder. So I am behind. I will exercise the arm 3-5 times a day remembering to do the warm up first. That helps a lot.
Glad you can now start getting your shoulder strong once again. A late start, but a start it is.
I was scared to do much with it before.
well I hope this helps and it starts feeling better!
That'd be nice.
I hope it gets to healing soon for you. =)
That will be great!
I hope that the pain will go away soon.
As soon as I quite exercising it and it gets stronger.
• Rochester, New York
I hope your shoulder heals quickly. Feel better soon.
I hope so too. Am exercising it constantly.