Favorite Wrestlers of all time # 3- Ric Flair & Dusty Rhodes.

Banks, Oregon
It's only fitting, that the American Dream Dusty Rhodes and, Nature Boy Ric Flair share the # 3 position on my series, the same way, they shared the ring many times over the last 30 plus years. Dusty was the common man and, the nature boy was, the limousine riding, Jet flying, styling, profiling, wheeling, dealing, kiss stealing, son of a gun, but both could get it done in the ring and, they feuded over the NWA world title for years. Some of Ric's other great feuds were with Harley Race, Ricky Steamboat, Sting, Hulk Hogan, Macho man and, Lex Luger. Some of Dusty's other great feuds were with Terry Funk, Arn Anderson, Harley Race, Macho man and, the Million Dollar man Ted Dibiase, both Ric and, Dusty have kids in the business too, for Dusty he has two sons Cody and, Dustin and, For Flair he has Charlotte.
@Sasquatchy (1115)
Did Abdullah The Butcher make the list? He's my all time fav!
No Abdullah on my top 10, but he certainly had some bloody battles back in the day, with Bruiser Brody.
@TRBRocks420 the first match I ever seen with him will forever be engrained in my head. I think it might of been against Steve Strong
@Sasquatchy Yeah, he was pretty cool, back then they would dig in each others heads with forks scary stuff.
Love Ric Flair! WHOO!
Me too Ric Flair is awesome.
Ric Flair spent an hour on The LeBatard radio Show last week and was in fine form. He did several Woooos!
That's pretty cool and, yes he's always at the top of his game.
@LeaPea2417 (19885)
• Toccoa, Georgia
I have never watched wrestling. It has never interested me.
Sorry to hear that.