Favorite Wrestlers of all time # 2- Andre The Giant.

Banks, Oregon
Coming in at # 2 is the eighth wonder of the world Andre The Giant. Andre was a larger than life individual, standing in at 7 foot 5 and, weighing over 500 pounds. Andre wasn't flashy in the ring, but he got the job done, with pure brute strength, he also had help from his manager Bobby The Brain Heenan. Some of Andre's best feuds were against Hulk Hogan, Big John Studd, Jake The Snake Roberts, Hacksaw Jim Duggan and, the late great Gorilla Monsoon.
@crossbones27 (18555)
• Redlands, California
I love the giant, although sometimes I felt like he was the one that needed protection from the bullies when he was supposed to be the bully.
No Andre didn't need no protection, most people knew better than to mess with him, when he got older maybe a little.
• Redlands, California
@TRBRocks420 Maybe that is when I saw him. I watched wrestling when I was younger and did not keep up, but remember no onle liked him because he was so big and plus Hulk Hogan.
@crossbones27 Yes, that was after Andre turned on Hulk and, everyone loved Hulk. So, they booed Andre, but before Hulk was Andre as the good guy.
I remember the time he and Hogan got into that big, long staredown in the ring.
One of the greatest moments in wrestling history.
Have fun stormin' the castle! Long live The Princess Bride!
Yes, long live The Princess Bride indeed.