I finally beat final fight!

@EddieHands (37845)
So last time I played. I got to the last boss. Because but tonight I beat him and best the game ! It was fun and exciting. The ending Mus music and scene was nice to. I must say this game was quite hard. But I figured out how to best it. Well time to sleep now. See you all tomorrow. Good night
Congratulations!! Well Done!!
@EddieHands (37845)
Yes it was a magical time! I have been trying to beat this game for year.. finally i beat up the last bad guy!
@EddieHands Awesome!! You are good my friend!
You got to go to bed in triumph!
@EddieHands (37845)
yes I don't know how I did it! I am so happy about it! Blessings
@rina110383 (24134)
Yay! At last, you're done with that level.
@EddieHands (37845)
Meow yes after years of playing it. I finally best it. I guess being sick in bed for a week gave me time to best it. Meow
@deadreak (694)
• Dagupan City, Philippines
I feel you, i feel the same way when i played a game, i sleep late at night just to make my character strong for the preparation for the boss. Wwhen i did it it feels good.
@EddieHands (37845)
Yes I love having preparations! For Zelda the boss was more easy. I had powers. potions, and power ups. This game was hard. All I had was my fists, and I had to beat a bunch of bad guys, just to get to the boss, But I beat him! It was fun an exciting