Bitterly Cold here in Minnesota

Good morning all! Hope all is well with everyone. For the past few days it has felt extra cold here in Minnesota, so much that it has made me totally lose motivation to do anything except take naps and curl up in blankets with a book after work. It has even made me not motivated to come on MyLot. A little dramatic, I am! Especially since it has only been a low of about 15 and highs in the lower 20s. It tends to get much colder than that in this state. What about you? Are you getting winter weather yet? Do you find yourself losing motivation in the winter?
@alberello75 (16495)
• Genova, Italy
Well, here in my city, at the time the temperature is not lower as it should be during this period. At the moment, in my bed, I have not even covered very heavy!
HaHa nice. I am jealous
@alberello75 (16495)
• Genova, Italy
@HAPPSINGH Yes, I do
@alberello75 (16495)
• Genova, Italy
@maezee You are jealous because you want a climate like mine? Well then you should live in my city LOL!
It is quite mild here this morning. It is already in the 40s which is good for this time of year around here. The weekend is suppose to be really good though with the windchill it will feel like 0. I probably won't even venture out that day.
@HAPPSINGH Thanks
Thats a big difference! Stay warm this weekend.
@maezee Thank you. I am going to try!
Yes, it's freezing here too, snow expected through out the day, I haven't lost motivation because of it though, just dressing warm lol.
Freezing is so ambiguous. 32 degrees sounds great! Lol. I believe you live nearby. What are the temps? Got any snow yet?
@maezee We got down in the 20's here too, plus windy out there and, yes we got snow.
I still have my gym appointments so I can't be lazy. I don't like the cold temperatures though
Me neither. I know I still have to go to work and work overtime and go grocery shopping but once I get home.... the extra stuff like cleaning is not happening. Ha. Not good.
@Morleyhunt (19540)
Winter is knocking on the door. Before the day is through we are supposed to get our first snow. It was snowing on Tuesday evening, but was wet flakes that melted as soon as they hit the ground.
Oh ok! Yes most of ours melted but we got a little dusting last night.
@rina110383 (24145)
We don't have winter here. It rained hard a while ago and it's now a bit cold.
Nice. Where do you live?
I love the cold weather but no we don't get it here. Lol. I miss the snow and the cold weather.
@msiduri (5757)
I'm originally from Wisconsin. I remember days like that. I'm in California now where "cold" is 50 (10C). What I really don't miss is driving in the snow, though.