Fun Day Planned

I am anticipating a fun day ahead. Wow I"m so excited. I desperately need some fun! I am going to Hobby Lobby with my two daughters and as many of you know, Hobby Lobby is my Disneyland. I am going to try to keep myself in check but since I haven't been there in awhile I can't promise My intention is to get some yarn so I can get back into crocheting and have a project to work on while I watch tv at night. I need a crafting project to keep me busy but you're probably laughing right now since I've been saying for weeks how I have no time for anything. I'm looking forward to spending some time with my daughters and I'm sure they'll have some good laughs at my expense. Maybe I can talk them into having lunch out and making a day of it. I probably won't have to twist their arms if I say I'm treating. Hope you're having a good day today too
@Morleyhunt (15946)
Sounds like just what you need. I know how I needed tha normalcy of going shopping with my daughters to keep me sane this last year. The odd session of retail therapy in a fabric shop was also beneficial. Now, my nest is empty again....my evening are spent with needle and thread. I feel more relaxed and more fulfilled. Have a wonderful, relaxing day with your daughters.
Although I don't have an empty nest (my daughter and son in law live with me) I do need crafting therapy to keep me sane. I can totally relate to how relaxing it is and I've been so stressed that I figure getting back into something fun like crocheting is just what the doctor ordered. We're so lucky to have daughters as friends aren't we
@Morleyhunt (15946)
@Marilynda1225 so true. I have been blessed. They also live nearby (within an hours drive).
@LoriAMoore (9745)
Office Supply stores are my Disneyland. Have a great day.
enjoy the Hobby Lobby with your kid there.Have fun.Watch your pocketbook.LOL
So glad that you are going to have a "fun day" with your daughters. I hope you also go to lunch together.
Last week we went to Cleveland, TN (an hour away) and while my husband was looking for things for me for Christmas I went into Michael's and had a blast...I don't go to craft stores often since we don't have one close.
I was wondering what Hobby Lobby is, now I know. I love this kind of stores.
I'm so glad you have a fun day planned! I hope you have a great time, I'm sure you will. =)
@mom210 (5800)
• Atlanta, Georgia
I had to go in there the other day for a present and came out with more than I should have. It is easy to do there.
Now that does sound like fun. I hope you found what you were looking for so you can begin that project.
@MarymargII (8232)
• Toronto, Ontario
Yes, funny how it works that way when you say you will treat---ha! Enjoy your day---why not and get lots of fun Hobby-Lobby gifts for Marilyn!
I hope you enjoy/enjoyed it as much as you anticipated.
@patgalca (13962)
• Orangeville, Ontario
I am sure you will have a great time with your daughters. I know I always do. I may go out again today but I have shopped two days in a row and haven't slept well (about 4 hours last night) the last couple of nights and am exhausted and in a lot of pain. I just wanted to get my shopping done, but I also want to visit my daughter's boyfriend's mother who was in a car accident a couple of weeks ago. That would be relaxing but still tiring for me. Have a good one.
• New Delhi, India
Enjoy your crocheting and outings. ...have fun dear
I hope you have a day of fun with your daughters. I always do. My two daughters are fun to spend time with.
Have a wonderful time!