Go fishing with my brother

@trimur (65)
Indonesia
I have a brother,whose hobby is fishing, at holiday time my brother always make time for fishing. In a holiday, my brother and I prepare fishing tackle, we set off in the morning ... when he got in a fishing pond, we immediately threw our fishing rods into the pool, the activity lasted until noon, none of the fish that are biting us, we were disappointed. ..and paused to eat ,, ... After the meal, we did not continue our activities, because tired, we went home with a tired and sleepy ....... if you are also keen on fishing?
@nomus24g (23782)
Fishing is test of patience...I do go for fishing, when we visit our countryside bungalow
@trimur (65)
Well,i like to go fishing on a natural place,eventough sometimes i have to pay when i fishing on a pool ,i hope you have great time when fishing on bungalow........
@happyhaha (294)
• Fuzhou, China
I went to the fishing few days ago with my friends, and like you, first, we didn't get any fish until we had our lunch, finally we got three fish when we came back. So, have a meal is very improtant when you go to fishing.
@trimur (65)
You are lucky to get some fish,.....thanks for your coment