A Dose Of Common Sense Finally Starts To Do What Is Right!

Jill Stein raised over $7 Million to call for recounts in 3 states and has finally been given a hard lesson in truth and honesty. Michgan has ended the recount because she is not an 'aggrieved' party. What that means is that she has absolutely no evidence of tampering and absolutely no chance of winning. This is the case in all three states. If she wants the recount she should pay for it not the citizens of the states. Here is what she would need to cover the costs: In Michigan Between $5 and $10 Million In Pennsylvania Between $6 and &10 Million In Wisconsin (where it has already almost completed the recount) Between $8 and $15 Million This does not include legal fees and other costs so the grand total would be a minimum of between $19 and $35 Million (conservatively) Here is what could be done for that kind of money: Provide all care for between 77 and 143 Children from Birth to age 18 Provide Healthcare for 20,000 +for a year. Purchase housing for the poor and homeless. Create at least 20 millionaires for life. Consider what you could do with the money as it relates to what it costs you to live for a year... How many years could you live on that amount of money? Why on earth would it make sense to spend it on this ridiculous recount? You've read my thoughts so: What Do you think?
A federal judge who ordered Michigan to begin its recount effectively ended it on Wednesday, tying his decision to a state court ruling that found Green Party candidate Jill Stein had no legal standing to request another look at ballots. The ruling seals R
@dragon54u (31298)
It was a waste of money. I heard but can't confirm that they found extra votes for the Republican candidate that weren't properly counted and many votes for the Democrat that were not valid but were counted anyway. It's a shame the way that money was wasted. I felt the same about the ACA--for all the billions they spent they could have insured everyone who needed it and left those of us with policies we liked alone. Now I'm uninsured. But you know, it's all about control so we may as well not try to make sense of it.
@dragon54u Well said!
I've said my piece on this. I am saddened it is not going through. I think comparing what the money could be used for is a waste of time. I could give up chocolate and feed someone. We all could eat less and feed someone. If I want to give money to see if there is fraud in an election, that is my right.
@Jessicalynnt I never said it wasn't. You realize that none of that money actually goes to the recount. It all goes to Lawyers.
@Berniezeitler and trump's lawyers showed up and made a mockery of it all. which makes me sick. he is also discounting things right and left, AND picking the worst possible people for EVERY cabinet position. There is a real chance Putin cheated to get him the office. There is a good chance Trump will get us into a a war. I hope those who voted FOR him are taking a good hard look at the racist, sexist, horrible excuse for a human being, and thinking really hard about why they voted for someone who made fun of handicap people on stage, and said things like it was ok to grab women by their p.....