Currently

Peoria, Arizona
I am painting my nails. I am going to hang out with the person I hung out with last weekend and yeah! I don't know what we are going to do, I am just excited to see him again. And I also love painting my nails even though I am terrible at it, but I thought I should try to make myself a little more pretty. I picked out pink and black nail polish. I don't have any pink clothing but...I never use the pink so why not?
@flapiz (7196)
Wow I need to paint my nails. I haven't done it in a long time and I am terrible at it. He must be a promising date for you to go such effort. I hope he notices it. Guys can sometimes be not so keen on details.
• Peoria, Arizona
I love painting my nails even if I am not going out on a date haha! I already told him I was painting my nails so perhaps we will actually take a look
@flapiz (7196)
@DesirousDreamer Ahaha so you're doing it for yourself not for the bloke? That's even better.
• Peoria, Arizona
@flapiz Oh I would never try to make myself pretty for another person. That is just silly. I just like being pretty haha
@ms1864 (6974)
• Bangalore, India
I had taken a break of over a year from wearing nail polish...but i am back to it again for a bit. Have a lovely date.
• Peoria, Arizona
I go for many months without painting my nails. I went through a few months of just constantly changing it. All depends how much I am going out haha
Have fun!
• Peoria, Arizona
Thank you!
@deadreak (694)
• Dagupan City, Philippines
I that person is so special to you, as i read you want to look pretty in his eyes. That's good.
• Peoria, Arizona
I haven't known him for that long so he isn't too special, he is just a nice person haha!
@dragon54u (31635)
I used to love painting my nails. I would use glitter with the polish. I would use the same color glitter as the polish and it was beautiful. One or two coats of color, let dry, then dip the color polish brush into the same color glitter and let dry. Clear top coat and you have beautiful nails! I would get the polish and glitter at the beauty supply store. Hope you have fun!
• Peoria, Arizona
I don't have any clear coat and I normally just do one coat. this nail polish is pretty good haha! I don't get to fancy, I just do my little pattern I do and that is it.