Would you move out of state leaving everyone you know?

My ex is willing to help me move out of state. I know him and his sister from high school and his brother from a child. I would only have my ex for help. He is picking me up tomorrow to take me to Jersey. I will spend the day with him. I love the idea of moving out of state but not leaving everyone even my daughter. But she is married now. So I have a chance to make a new life for myself. I am just not up for explaining to a landlord why I have a record for vandalism. He thinks I should submit a letter to everyone I am interested in renting from for them to understand. I can't agree with that. For that one reason I am thinking about moving to a one bedroom here. I would love to leave though.
You have to do what is best for you. Think about it and then make a decision.
I am going to think about it a little more for sure. I know I would love to move though just not pack up though.
@sharon6345 Moving is such a big job but it would be nice to have a fresh new start in a new place
I have had several opportunities to move out of state during my life. I could never do it. I love Idaho too much and couldn't leave my family. I could move to where my BFF lives but I just don't care to go out of this state.
• Calgary, Alberta
I just left the country where I grew up all alone. I cut ties with my family and some friends for a fresh start.