My daughter does not even call home.

She gets off work after 10 pm most nights. Then she visits with a friend and comes home after midnight. Is dead to the world tired so heads to shower,eat and sleep. But goodness can she at least call to say she made it in town.. I am about to cal her now. When I go out in the day time she be like mom where you going. Take your phone with you. call me when you get there. don't talk to strangers. Good grief can I at least know your in town... oh well it's life.
@carebear29 (24795)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
How is she doing btw?
She is doing great just focusing on work and helping raise her god daughter. She often baby sits while the mother goes to work. I am sure she is with her now..
@carebear29 (24795)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
@sharon6345 That is good to hear. At least things are looking up for her.
I hope she gives you a call! Or contacts you! She sure has energy after work to go out til' midnight or even later.
She is n her room now having a midnight burger.
@sharon6345 I see - good to hear she is back home.Does her husband stay with you too?
• New Delhi, India
I think it is her present age that is making her do so...at this age we all used to feel that we can handle everything
That is true but after my brother was murdered on our corner she had better learn to get her hide in at a good hour.
• New Delhi, India
@sharon6345 yes then this holds true and need to be worked at..all the best
@4mymak (1796)
It would have been nice is she called and assured you, but she probably felt that you need not worry about her.. but it is nice to know that she nags at you and worries about you when you go out of the house..
Oh she sure does nag me. I love her though.
When you are young you think nothing is only going to happen.
She i home now thank goodness.
You two.