Can Mylot Please Bring Back Interesting Discussions

Redlands, California
I like them for one and sorry to Christian and me for that matter. I have like three maybe it is two. I am to lazy to look. Not like anymore people are liking them. So we need new interesting discussions. I do not care how you do it. I get it is holiday season and what not, but throw one out there because I like to see if the discussion is really interesting. It has been on the same for days and my beard is turning grey now. Oh, what is that? My beard was already turning grey. True, but stop giving away my leverage. I am not crazy because I never answer myself and all I wanted was a Pepsi and she would not give it to me.
The read made me laugh. I a not sure but can you go get yourself a treat of pepsi. I just had some and Your missing out.
• Redlands, California
Me sad, I want a pepsi.
@crossbones27 I have 6 corner stores here they are closed now. So I can't get you one.
• Redlands, California
@sharon6345 I got you covered. Easy to say online but I would and then we could do the happy dance to some Rancid.
One man's meat is another man's poison. I am confused. Who do I please?
• Redlands, California
Me my post and all. Just kidding. I am always confused so could explain why you are confused by this.
@crossbones27 What is life if everything is smooth sailing?
• Calgary, Alberta
There are so many interesting discussions here that can defy the laws of Physics but people burries them in favor of slice of life blogs or "What is your dinner" discussions.
• Redlands, California
That is probably the truest thing I have heard on this site. You sir win a cookie. Just not a good one because me be poor. I am homeless and have 800 million more dollars than Trump. My bad, wrong story, Not homelss but Trump is President. How Is that for interesting.
• Calgary, Alberta
@crossbones27 Losing the categories is a huge handicap for this site. SO I use tags to look for discussions. Lets say I love Japanese Animation, so I will use the tag Anime to find Anime I can discuss. I also follow people with discussions I enjoy.
• Redlands, California
@CaptAlbertWhisker That works also and well put with the no comment. Handled that well sir.
@ms1864 (6941)
• Bangalore, India
I have actually been trying to find some interesting topics and posting them...but december seems to be a busy month...not really getting much of conversations.
• Redlands, California
I will always converste with you miss lady. I am not sure I am all that interesting though,
@ms1864 (6941)
• Bangalore, India
ah...well...we can always try..
• Redlands, California
@ms1864 Indeed and trying is half the batte.
• New Delhi, India
I don't know about you but I found your discussion interesting.
• Redlands, California
How nice are you. I will give you the 2.50 later. I would say 5 but that would be all my earnings.
• New Delhi, India
• Redlands, California
@amitkokiladitya Means thanks for the compliment and people usually pay people to say such nice things.
Sooooo whats stopping you from starting one? I fear I am boring
• Redlands, California
Ha, good point not my choice and I kind of like it that way because it makes me try harder.
So keep on truckin @crossbones27 I'll bet you'll come up with a dooooozy.
No
• Redlands, California
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Now that is how you whine
Great "Institutionalized" reference.
• Redlands, California
Thanks buddy I love using it because it throws everyone off.
I will be writing Christmas discussions. That will be boring to you.
• Redlands, California
Not boring actully like the different perspective. I am just not a religious guy so it is a bit harder for me to understand the value of what it does for you. Probably like my punk rock post for you, but we learn this way.
@skysnap (17586)
I think people are busy and not much interesting happening around.
• Redlands, California
Could be and I like people do not have idle hands like me. Staying busy is very improtant.
@carebear29 (23650)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
There is an Interesting Discussions page
• Redlands, California
No wonder I never get any likes when I get interesting discussion. People do not even know it is there. Can I have my pepsi now?