Woo what a day. Let me sleep.

@Jackalyn (6655)
Oxford, England
I forgot how tiring it is to sit drinking coffee and eating cake while a child plays.I forgot how exhausting it is to have a baked potato, beans and cheese in a coffee even if I had a latte. Then there was shopping for a Christmas tree. We were only pricing it. I am not even making dinner. My daughter feels well enough to do that today. I am tired out. Let me sleep. We have banned Peppa Pig so I may.
@TheSojourner (17454)
I have often wondered why energy is wasted on the young, when it is we, who are older, that need it to keep up!
Hope you get rested up. Glad to hear that your daughter is doing a bit better today.
Hope you have a good sleep and wake up feeling refreshed. I'd never want to go back to being a 'mum'.
@Jackalyn (6655)
• Oxford, England
I sort of would. That said only if I can have a cleaner and an au pair.
@Jackalyn Oh yes. That would be altogether different!
@Jackalyn (6655)
• Oxford, England
@JudyEv Thatt was last week. Now I am back again and it has been nore demanding.
@amandajay (18072)
• North Shore, New Zealand
Good night friend. Have a good sleeep
@Jackalyn (6655)
• Oxford, England
I did! Eventually..
@amandajay (18072)
• North Shore, New Zealand
I bet you are sleepy!!! So glad to hear your daughter fell well enough to engage in the pricing of a Christmas tree.
@tammys85 (10020)
Why did you ban Peppa Pig? Just curious lol. And I hope you're able to get some rest!
@Jackalyn (6655)
• Oxford, England
Cannot stand that show! There is plenty else for a four year old to do.
@tammys85 (10020)
@Jackalyn Oooh, gotcha. I don't mind it (my niece and the little guy I used to babysit love it), but I know not everyone likes it. I'm proud to have gotten the little one into Snoopy haha. Were you able to get some rest?