Hear Me Sing

I know a lot of you have already listened to my song on youtube.com and I really appreciate it. But, now I have some new friends on myLot who may not have heard my song. I’m always trying to get more views so, if you haven’t heard my song yet, please go to youtube and listen. I have this ongoing contest with my son, who put the song on youtube for me. He didn’t think that I could get very many people to view it. The interesting thing is that when someone goes there to view it, he actually gets an email, since he is the one who put it up there. He just told me this recently. I didn’t know that he was notified when someone went to view it. So I want him to get a LOT of emails. Help me out. It’s just a song and it’s not perfect. I had it recorded a couple years ago at a karaoke establishment. It’s not a video. The photo you will see is a picture my son took in Jamaica a few years ago. Here's the link:
Alice Henry sings Crazy
I love your voice!
Thank you for the compliment. I'm having trouble lately with singing because of a "shortness of breath" problem so I'm glad that I have this recording of my voice. I may never be able to sing again like I used to when I was younger.
@IreneVincent I hope that will not be the case
@Happy2BeMe I'm afraid it may be true. I miss singing.
@UncleJoe (11434)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
Thank you for re-posting that. I had the one you posted before saved on a computer that crashed. I love the way you do that song.
Thank you so much. I really appreciate it.
@puddleglum (1414)
Very nice, both times that I've heard it.
Thanks. I appreciate it.
@IreneVincent Still a wonderful voice!
Thank you for saying that. As I have told others, I'm now having a problem with singing. I can still carry a tune, but "shortness of breath" has curtailed my singing somewhat.
• Uzbekistan
Very romantic!
I love the song. It is a CLASSIC, no doubt and one that is sang a lot at karaoke establishments. I'm so glad my son put it on youtube for me. I'm having trouble singing lately because of "shortness of breath" but I can always let people hear my song on youtube.