Favorite NFL Quarterbacks of 2016 # 8- Matt Ryan.

Banks, Oregon
Coming in at # 8 on my favorite quarterbacks of 2016 series is Matt Ryan of the Atlanta Falcon's. Matt Ryan is one of the few players, that can keep pace with and, sometimes even out score Aaron Rodgers or Drew Brees, the Atlanta offence is definitely one of the most fun too watch and, I look for them to go deep in the NFC playoffs, he has a lot of weapons too, most notably Julio Jones, Devonta Freeman and, Tevin Coleman. I only wish the Green Bay Packers had Julio Jones.
@Dena91 (3479)
Not a Falcons fan as they are our division rivals but Matt is a good quarterback. The teams only problem of the past several years is they start the season off with a bang then they fade away and fail to make the playoffs. They are a good enough team to be consistent in the playoffs, not sure why they seem to fizzel out during the season.
I think because they don't have the defense to match their offense. I do think they are better this year though, but only time will tell.
He's good. It helps to have Julio Jones to throw to.
Yeah, fun too watch and, puts up a lot of points.
Matty Ice! Funny enough, when I just typed Matty, spell check changed it to Fatty.
lol yes, they don't get much better than Matty Ice.