We lost a great villain yesterday

There have been too many good people from the entertainment industry lost to us this last year that succumbed to a variety of illnesses, many of them treatable and maybe even curable. Yes this is a post on the realization that YOU are in control of how your body functions in response to food, air, water, stress and social interaction if you just remember to ALWAYS keep your brain at its healthiest capacity, or it will not let you live any longer. It seems the senior octogenarian social group is suffering and loosing many to a debilitating disease called Alzheimers which to my knowledge has no said cure . . . yet. But in the mean time, I do know that balancing the important needed saturated fats that optimum brain health requires, without overloading ones arteries and capillaries, is something very important to consider, while you are still young and not at risk of age taking over. The 'villain' we lost is an actor known as Joseph Mascolo who played the diabolical but genuinely sweet villain Stefano DiMera on a soap opera known as Days of Our Lives. The television industry is a hard place to work, most especially when in the camera 24/7. It is unfortunate that such a brilliant out-spoken, physically fit, care free non-substance abusing individual was hand-picked to be tested by this disease and inevitably lost. I don't know if he tried anything to slow it down or manage it since a preliminary diagnosis was rendered a decade ago and I did not even know he was suffering but I am sure that my own brain will not be held against its own better judgment because I am in control of diet, balance within each separate body system, and overall homeostasis within my entire Body, Mind and Spirit . . . Are you in control of your mental faculties so you to are balanced within the Body, Mind and Spirit known as YOU ? **Image of MIND logo is mine**
I'm doing my best to be balanced.
and here here to a path of success for you thus far @just4him
@enlightenedpsych2 I had my first infusion last night and I'm hoping it works. I'm also taking supplements to aid in the process.
@just4him okay teach me something even though I worked for a gastroenterologist, an infusion involves what ? How is the procedure different from what I remember ?
@TheSojourner (17454)
There is a name I haven't heard in a very long time. May he RIP, and may they find out the reasons for this disease. It is one that is so difficult on all concerned.
He was a really refined kind of actor who lit up the screen even when he was going to do something 'not so nice', as a character actor on a soap, as many years as he had developing Dimera, I was entertained, fully. Yes he will be missed and thanks for stopping by @CoralLevang
@tammys85 (9970)
I'm sorry to hear of this. We just keep losing people in the entertainment world this year. :(
Well we are loosing more and more common folk everyday too to the diseases that are being widely mismanaged and terrible treated @tammys85 but yes when those people are in the spotlight, it gets more acknowledged
@tammys85 (9970)
@enlightenedpsych2 Oh I know, I just mentioned the entertainment world because I was keeping my comment relevant to your post.
@tammys85 oh well relevance and consistency is good, but I wanted to expand the general horizon
@blitzfrick (2912)
He was 87 years old; maybe he just wore himself out.
Well facts state it was a battle with the crippling mind disease @blitzfrick and I am feeling this is pretty accurate, a sixth sense if you will
@enlightenedpsych2 So, Alzheimers? At 87, it's more surprising if he hadn't had it.
@blitzfrick there are a lot of people out there with excellent brain health who will NOT succumb to that disease, so sad to hear he did
I am not sure. It seems that some of the control I had was lost when I had chemo.
Oh my I am sorry BUT you are still here so keep beating it and as long as you acknowledge what might be stripping you of your power, start to regain it little by little and thanks for commenting @marguicha
@enlightenedpsych2 I use paper and pencils, and accept some losses. I´m here, after all.
@akalinus (15720)
Does this logo mean that you will leave this life in 2020?
I tghubj tghat I rea;ll,y am asU have neitherr senile dementia or Alzheimer either