First year living near "Winterhaven"

@Rohvannyn (3118)
There's an old neighborhood just north of mine called "Winterhaven." Every year they put up about a million Christmas lights on all the houses, and vendors come to sell food, and they sell tours too, and a whole bunch of people come to enjoy the Christmas lights. They even have giant floodlights and crossing guards to help people cross the busy street which is about fifty yards north of my front door. This my first year living here, and it'll be interesting to see what it's like. Luckily there's an alternate route to get to home from work, so that's not a problem. Some years the residents of my seven plex sell parking in our spaces, about five dollars a space. This year we may do the same. If so, I'll be helping out and taking a cut of the profits. Some night I might go late, after all the visitors are gone, and see the lights. They are pretty elaborate. The picture is from Pixabay.
@sallypup (27929)
• Moses Lake, Washington
Kind of like Christmas Disneyland.
@Rohvannyn (3118)
Kind of, only without the massive corruption.
@sallypup (27929)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@Rohvannyn That must be super fun, looking at lights when its warm and nothing freaky about roads. I'd love it and I love your description.
@Rohvannyn (3118)
@sallypup One of the reasons I moved South. I really never want to see heavy snow again.
I do hope you get a chance to see the lights!!! Extra cash coming your way if you join in the parking space offered for someone planning to visit "Winterhaven."
@Rohvannyn (3118)
Extra cash is always good. We've got a nice lot with room for seven or so cars, and alternate places to park most of ours.
I would deff sell those spaces and make some extra holiday money, and deff go see it!
@Rohvannyn (3118)
Yeah, last night my neighbor did and made 80 dollars from it. I will probably help out tonight.
@Rohvannyn I deff would then!
I would love to live in a place like that. I hope you enjoy the time till Christmas.