Loosing track of time/

@ricki_911 (20079)
Toronto, Ontario
So the girl texted me from work, as I couldn't take the shift but they said the girl didn't call in sick, or anything. I go well hope everything is alright and nothing happened. I just get a text and the girl goes she lost trak of time. They work every weekend and switch between morning or afternoon. Well the girl apparently lost track of time, how do you loose track of an 8 hour shift/.
@mysdianait (64291)
By not taking your eyes off the smartphone?
@ricki_911 (20079)
• Toronto, Ontario
you would still have the time i assume she just didn't want to goin.
@mysdianait (64291)
@ricki_911 If she was busy reading messages or facebook maybe she didn't look at the time
@TheSojourner (17291)
I'm afraid that, if I were the boss, this woman would not have a job for very long. If it were her first offense, and I really liked her, she might get a second chance. But it would all depend on the rest of her work ethic and her personality and if she were a good fit. Everybody can make a mistake. But my first inclination would be to Let Her Go.
@vickyrose (2031)
• Canberra, Australia
It's hard to make sense of that kind words f behaviour
Some pretty strange things go on where you work. Losing track of time is a very lame excuse.
@Freelanzer (9543)
Good help is not easy to find these days