aggravating

Peoria, Arizona
I am currently working on a drawing that my mom and I created a few nights ago. I haven't use my drawing program on my computer and I realized why I would get so angry while I was trying to do my youtube videos. For some reason each time I move to a new window, the layer I clicked on in the program is no longer clicked on and moved to the bottom layer. Ahhhhh it is so annoying. So now I have to remember to click on the stupid layer before I do anything. This is what I get for using a free program. Ugh. Headaches man, headaches.
@Mike197602 (13739)
paper and pencils are way easier
• Peoria, Arizona
Well. I did do the drawing on pencil and paper, I cannot do an animation type of thing just on paper and make it look good without taking years to do it. These programs were made for a reason.
I wonder what is up with it. Not a good program it sounds like.
• Peoria, Arizona
It has a lot of other ways where it does not work right but I like how I manipulate the lines, not many things do that haha
@DesirousDreamer ......Can you contact the admin.?
• Peoria, Arizona
@celticeagle I don't think so. It probably wouldn't really matter. I also could be using an older program, I don't know if there has been an update.
@sabtraversa (13343)
Free programs are supposed to have less features, therefore they should be easier to use, right? A bit of struggle is normal, the more you attempt and the better you get. Just don't give up.
@sabtraversa (13343)
@DesirousDreamer As buggy as a stubborn donkey, oh my! Gotcha, there's no perfect program on Earth but when it comes for free we can't even complain.
• Peoria, Arizona
@sabtraversa That is very true haha
@dragon54u (31615)
I was never good with those programs. I remember taking a computer class and working with layers and transparencies on the computer and I was so frustrated! So much to remember I could never keep it all straight and never did have fun like the teacher said we would.
• Peoria, Arizona
I am normally really good with these programs, just this time it was annoying haha