A Lot Of Snow

Good Monday morning everyone. We got socked good over the weekend with snow. We had the driveway plowed out. I'm going to attempt to get to work this morning. Yesterday we went nowhere. Good thing I bought the groceries on Saturday instead of yesterday, which is my regular day. Hopefully, it can all melt now. Have a good day. I hope the weather is better where you are. And the sun is out.
@dodo19 (27164)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
We're getting lots of snow today. It started overnight and is continuing for us during the day.
It sounds like you got a big dump. It was very cold here. It wa nice to not need to leave the house all weekend
Well thank you and it is. I wish I could send you some sunshine to melt all that snow.
@carebear29 (24794)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
we got around 6 inches
We had snow too and we are not happy about it.
We are getting hit with it today and I am not very happy about it!! Have a good day!
We got about a foot of snow if I convert it. But its mild out and its all melting.
@shubhu3 (10932)
• New Delhi, India
Good morning buddy. Happy snow. Have an amazing day ahead.
@CinnamonGrl (5524)
• Paradise, California
We are supposed to have sun today and then back to rain. I would lovve a little snow, but just a little. It must be hard to live where it's a constant during winter.
I should make a TP run, but I am thinking it will be nice to have a day where I go nowhere further than walking the dog
We have the same weather you have. Sure was a lot of work getting that snow off the sidewalks and driveway. Hooray for snow blower.
• New Delhi, India
Are you enjoying the present weather or not?