I hate CARS AND POLITICS AND PHARMACEUTICALS

Dallas, Texas
Why do I hate C and P and PH ? For one thing they take up too much of my time. I hate cars for obvious reasons, because they are causing GLOBAL WARMING, CHILD DEATH FROM BEING TRAPPED INSIDE ON A VERY HOT DAY AND LEFT ALONE, NOISE AND AIR POLLUTION AND CAR CRASHES THAT DESTROY PROPERTY AND KILL PEOPLE ON A DAY BY DAY BASIS. I hate cars because they are both necessary to get around in our world yet they are a heavy financial and emotional pain the the butt. I hate politics because it causes people to fight back and forth and begin to lose faith in humanity and people just want to protest until they are blue in the face or just plain put in jail for acing like angry apes. I hate pharmaceuticals. I don't have to provide you any reasons for this as most of you know why anyone would feel this way. And those drug commercials. GMAFB.
@moffittjc (38247)
• Gainesville, Florida
Well, if there were three things that one has to hate, you picked some good ones! Lol
• Dallas, Texas
I also would like to say, I love your comment.
@moffittjc (38247)
• Gainesville, Florida
@lookatdesktop Thank you! I'm glad you didn't hate it! lol
• Dallas, Texas
And I would ask to this list " I hate snow" now that I am not young anymore.
• Dallas, Texas
Yes. I hate SNOW too. unless it's a SNOW CONE WITH coconut and pinneapple flavored syrup. yum.
@lookatdesktop That snow cone sounds awfully sweet.
• Dallas, Texas
@marlina Yes, and I like them for that reason.
@LeaPea2417 (16983)
• Toccoa, Georgia
You summed up well how I feel about those 3 things too.