Dreamed of going to church

I can't believe that was my dream last night. For some reason God is reminding me to go back attending mass. Or It was my desire to attend but I didn't go to church twice already. Really, I don't want to make this a habit again with problems going on. Maybe I will make time probably few days from now since traditional "Night Mass" are coming along.
This video was Father Oly's last mass at Sto Nino de Molino Parish Church. He still do masses around Cavite churches. Hope you're doin good Father and in goo...
@patgalca (13962)
• Orangeville, Ontario
I told my sister-in-law last summer that I am afraid to stop going to church. I need God in my life and if I leave something bad will happen. Well, I never miss a weekend mass if I can help it, and something bad has kind of happened. I don't know what to make of it but I'm keeping the faith.
I've been depressed and short tempered over the years since I stopped going to church @patgalca
@patgalca (13962)
• Orangeville, Ontario
@Letranknight2015 It seems it's time to go back.
@averygirl72 (13927)
I'm a regular attendee this 2016. You can just watch preaching on TV or attend at least once a month.
Wow good for you Im sure you will also attend the night mass? @averygirl72
I dont attend church but I was preaching on t.v. I used to go to church all the time.
My grandma does that everyday since she couldn't attend the church due to health reasons @andriaperry
I get that feeling now and then.But it has been awhile going to church
I don't want to take it a while @amadeo maybe I should be serious on my prayers.
@Beatburn (3995)
How is it now? Have you gone back?