Candy Crush.

Ponce De Leon, Florida
I played Candy Crush a long time ago when it first came out, and then quite quickly got over the sparkle and excitement that surrounded the game. Well earlier this afternoon I sa that I had an invite for the game on FB and decided to download it again. This time I downloaded one of the spin off games and got Candy Crush Jelly. I have been playing on and off for about two hours and got to level 10. It's not that exciting but it gave me a new game to play. I really only have a few games on my phone- because I don't play that much on my phone- but this adds something new to do. I have Angry Birds, Pokemon Go and now Candy Crush Jelly. What games do you play on your phone?
I play Candy Crush Soda Saga and Papa Pear, but I play them very rarely. I deleted the original Candy Crush months ago because I couldn't beat the board and it was just pissing me off.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
What is Papa pear? @njchicaa ?
@thislittlepennyearns It is a game where you shoot balls and they bounce off of things. I don't know, I like it. It is different. I still don't play it often, though. Only when I am traveling or really reeeeeeeeeally bored.
@coffeebreakwhatever I was stuck on the same level for MONTHS. The game wasn't letting me through, no way shape or how. So I said screw it. I don't miss it at all.
I don't actually play any games on my phone (is that weird or what?) but I come on MyLot primarily on my phone when I'm bored. At least that I way, I figure, I can earn a little bit here and there.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@maezee that is a good way of looking at it.
@iridion9 (6441)
global strike. but it's very seldom for me to play games. I only play when I feel very bored.
@carebear29 (28395)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
i used to but quit.