I Missed the Finale of the Voice

Hubby was actually a little upset with the fact that I wasn't going to watch the end of the show! I was so tired that I couldn't stay up past 10:00. I knew if I pushed it and stayed up until 11:00 to watch the finale I would pay dearly for it today. I was happy to hear that Sundance Head won! He has a phenomenal voice! Of course the 4 finalist were all wonderful. I really had a hard time choosing who would I wanted to see win! Have you ever followed a show til the entire season and at the last minute didn't watch it to watch the end?
It happened that I have missed the final of some shows when we traveled from Europe to the United States.
Sometimes I would rather not know the ending. Keeps me in suspense.
Yes, we have missed the end of a series before today. We soon forgot about it though.
I know that most of the time you can catch the ending when the show is rebroadcasted so I don't worry too much about it.
I had a DVR, so I'd just watch it later, you can prob find what you missed online somewhere though
I am not worried about it.
@ElusiveButterfly well I didnt figure worried, but then you could hear what the winner sang
@Jessicalynnt oh I know. And I could have seen the performance of Kiss too!
Yes I missed the dancing with the dancing Stars finale
I have never watched that show. My husband would probably flip if I did!
@ElusiveButterfly Really, lol most men like the skimpy costumes. I never consult with my husband about what I watch, if we disagree we watch different shows in different rooms. My husband watches murder and mayhem 24/7 I am more the Hallmark Channel type!! lol Talk about opposites.
@BelleStarr my husband likes the hunting and outdoors channel. That gets super boring. I do like to watch some of the same shows as he does. Alaska the Last Frontier, Gold Rush and shows like that are some of our favs.
I have not followed the show, but my mother-in-law follows it. She really enjoys watching The Voice.
My husband says he doesn't like to watch it. However, he will tell me who he thinks should win!
I haven't watched The Voice for a couple of seasons now.
I skipped a couple of seasons and found that I missed watching it.
I am used to recording all shows from when I worked. So now I still record them.
I don't have that option. So, I just look it up at a later time hoping to catch it if I can.