Getting Focused! Do You Get Side Tracked?

Well after several months of planning I am finally doing a redesign of the Stand Tall Recovery Services Website. It was getting a bit crowded so it was time. But it is a bit of a process. I found myself avoiding it because of the need to restructure everything. It's like cleaning a home that has been left go for a long time and that can get overwhelming. Even my health and holidays have provided great excuses for avoiding it, but like Christmas Shopping and Taxes it has to be done before it is to late. What are the things you tend to get sidetracked from that you know has to be done?
Lota of things the dishes and the laundry.
@jstory07 Thanks You just reminded me of the Dishes and Trash!!! LOL
@Berniezeitler Get them done before Susan come home.
@jstory07 I will!!
@shubhu3 (8861)
• New Delhi, India
Yeah this happens with me a lot too. I tend to procrastinate a lot when I have to complete my college work or work at home.
@shubhu3 Thanks for reminding me why I almost flunked out of High school and took so long to get my Bachelors degree! LOL
@shubhu3 (8861)
• New Delhi, India
@Berniezeitler hahahaha
writing my poetry book, that has been procrastinated for some time
@sayitnow (449)
Getting car fix and going to cost me alot of money.
I am an extreme perfectionist which means I want things done "yesterday." I never want any chore hanging over my head, so I get it all done as quickly as possible. I was the kid in school who had the assigned project done the day after it was assigned, even though it was not due for weeks.