How you look at Cashless thing (India is promoting cashless country?)

May be you have read on internet, India's PM started promoting Cashless India Meaning You don't have to carry cash, instead you can have application like Net Banking of respective banks or Paytm or Freecharge wallets. Use of wallet came into picture after, PM decided and without any prior notice announced - 500 and 1000 bills (Notes ) will not be legal notes and can't be used. What you will be preferring - Cash in Hand or Cash in Wallet? How often you swipe your cards for payments? How secure you feel to use Wallets ? Current Track -
Shawn Mendes; “Treat You Better" Get "Treat You Better” here now: http://smarturl.it/TreatYouBetter http://vevo.ly/OmBn2p
I still plan on visiting India. I carry some cash, but regularly use my credit cards.
You are always welcomed in India. It's going to be exchanged cash right ? It will work for you. But for those who are using the same cash for past 50 years will have effect of demolition.
I've been using a debit card for years. I don't like carrying cash, but I do when necessary.
Quiet interesting, You have ATM machine in every 5 KM distance ? or all stores at your place accept debit cards?
@iridion9 (2307)
Cash has advantages compare to credit cards or debit cards etc...
Okay, that's fair comment. It becomes easy with cash then apps.
@DaddyEvil (21861)
I am still somewhat old fashioned here, Raja. I do carry debit cards for Pretty and myself, but I mostly use my checkbook/cash to purchase things. (I carry all of Pretty's I.D. and debit cards. She doesn't like to carry a purse, so since she only leaves the house with me, she ask me to carry her stuff in my checkbook. It has little pockets to carry all our cards as well as the checks in it.) I don't use any of the electronic wallets, unless you want to count PayPal as an electronic wallet... Pretty does have online accounts she uses as well as her own PayPal and I gave her access to my PayPal account. Right now, the electronic wallets seem to be fairly secure, but as soon as most of your country shifts to using electronic funds, the thieves will not be far behind. Our government keeps threatening to take us all into the electronics like that, too. Luckily, there are still enough of us who keep saying, "NO!" that they haven't been able to force us to change yet.
@1hopefulman (19508)
Here, we are using more and more credit cards and debit cards and not so much cash anymore.