Why american hate donald trump

Some american hate donald trump to become president
@louievill (18648)
Some Americans do not like Trump because they belong or support the other party and losing candidate. They still cannot accept the fact that Trump is now President. Welcome to Mylot
@topffer (34126)
• France
Technically the election will occur on Dec 19th and he will be president on January 20th. For the moment he is only President-elect.
@louievill (18648)
@topffer yes you are right, the proper address is " President -elect", I only said it the way I did to simplify and befit a simple post anyway in just a short period of time it's gonna be the same banana
@Mike197602 (13467)
• Worcester, England
I suppose it is because they didn't like the sound of his campaign rhetoric and are scared about what he's going to do a s president. Personally I'll wait and see as I don't think he'll be as bad as some people think he will be.
@martinsj (18)
• Nagercoil, India
But, election finished... Then why hate Trump
@sayitnow (434)
They thing he say is to much.
@sugartoes (40735)
• Greencastle, Indiana
I see this is your 1st post so I'm here to greet you to the site & maybe give you a heads up on how the site works here just in case you didn't find the rules to make a good go of it. welcome to the site & hope you enjoy the site here you go
this is the BEST way to show you how the site works, hope it helps Mylot is a site where you interact with other members through discussions the more you int...