My Thoughts Of This World

Redlands, California
Just kind of want to go to the next one. No, I do not want to die anytime soon, but will tell you going to listen to every great freedom song I ever heard 1000's times before this song is up. Oh my bad, mean life. Pogues, Street Dogs, and Flogging Molly. Now, The Real Mckenzies. By the time I am 60... Gives me 20 years to learn how to meditate. My next life will be free, nothing like this world has shown. This universe better not bring me back as a bird. The flying aspect is cool, but not if it just gets me shot down again. Bring me back free, like these songs. Truely!!!
Legendary Canadian Celtic punk band The Real McKenzies are back after a four year studio album absence with their 2012 offering Westwinds coming out March 27...
I do not want to come back to this life, I do not like this world. There is no real freedom and most people are mean.
• Redlands, California
Me neither sometimes I think a dolphin that would be cool, bird obviously, everyone wants to be a wolf for one day, how can you not, that howl, and what dogs have grown into, but stupid man ruins them all. I want another world also. Better maybe we are smaller and spaced out so we actually get along. ,
@crossbones27 The truth is that stupid men ruin everything. They kill the birds, the dolphins, the wolves and all the animals, they abuse them. To be free and happy in a new world, we should get rid of humans.
@1hopefulman (33555)
@LadyDuck Not all people are mean and not everyone is destructive. With a few changes, this could be a wonderful world.
Good old song of Louis Armstrong - What a wonderful world. Subscribe
Young pup. I'll be there in 3 more years
• Redlands, California
Well all the quicker said the wicked witch lol. Silver lining to everything. By then I will be saying 65 then 70 100 eventually. This world does not like me it tortures me. So I imagine it will do the same for you because that is how we roll.
You, too, are a young pup, JJ. LOL I'm an old bat at 61 already. LOL
@crossbones27 Life tortures...period. Getting old ain't for sissies, most definitely!
well so far I have been handling it.Do I liked it depends.
• Redlands, California
Could be a difference between handling it and being free though. I might want to shut up also because pretty sure you probably saw worst than most war and gay. You a tough man one way or another and my respect is there. The point is I do not want to go through this all again and see people like you have it worse than many go through it again.Want to be free
@crossbones27 I see.Not sure if I am a tough man.Nothing will change as we will still continued with this.Sighs
• Redlands, California
@amadeo Different time different place. I like to think the universe is one big life organism and what we all do does matter in some way. So maybe if I meditate now, my energy wIll have already transformed into a better place. Hell, I do not know, but how is this any different than believing in Jesus. Just a thought of a different way. Show the universe some punk rock so to speak. lol
@1hopefulman (33555)
Great song! "We are all born free but forever live in chains, and we battle through existence on and on! We'll take whatever comes to be, while keeping hopeful melody" Do we have to die to go to the next world? Not necessarily! The next world could come to us where we are. What do we really want? Do we have to die to get it?
• Redlands, California
This many people, pretty sure we do. Even if nature or outside forces did the same. We would not be right in the head for what we saw. Pretty sure we need a new mindset. My opinion though and thanks for the good thought provoking question.
@1hopefulman (33555)
@crossbones27 Curious? How is dying going to change anything?
• Redlands, California
@1hopefulman Change of place might mean life evolves differently. It might not change anything but one hopes it is not just this life. I get we make our own destiny to some extent but not really with how so many impact you in ways you have no choice but to do what they say and not want your heart wants.
• Denver, Colorado
I do love me some bagpipes.
• Redlands, California
I love that song it is like pirates and what not and did not realize how much of their songs are about sailing and boats.
@EddieHands (37800)
I want to be free. I want to be a rich spoiled. Best. But for now I'm a drink him.