Favorite John Wayne Movies # 8- The Searchers.

Banks, Oregon
Favorite John Wayne movies # 8 is the Searchers, in this one the Duke comes back from war to find out the Comanche's, have killed his brother and, sister in law and, kidnapped his two nieces. So, of course in true Cowboy fashion the Duke goes to find his nieces. I can't remember if he finds both of them, but I do know he finds Debbie 5 years later and, she's basically became a full blown Comanche and, is brain washed saying she wants to stay. Dukes response was he would rather see her dead then leave her there and, he pulls out his gun to shoot her, but his nephew, stands in front of her, they eventually kill her Comanche husband and, drag her back home though, it's one of the true classics, made back in 1957 I think.
@crossbones27 (15116)
• Redlands, California
That is a sad one.
Yeah, it's a sad one, hard to believe stuff like that used to happen. I guess probably still does in other countries.
• Redlands, California
@TRBRocks420 Yeah sure it does happen out there in other places for sure.
I saw that one. Five years ago there was a cable channel -- don't remember the name - but it shows only westerns - day and night. I spent as much time as I could there.
Glad to hear you saw it pretty good movie.
I don't think I've seen this one. If I have, I don't remember it.
It's a pretty good movie.
I never heard of that movie but I will see if I can find it to watch. Ir does sound really good.
It's a really good movie.