Feeling Out Of Sorts Today

By Gill
@Gillygirl (15290)
Sutton, England
Not feeling too good today. I don't feel ill as such just listless and lethargic. Because I have Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease I am keeping an eye on my oxygen levels. They seem fine at the moment. Earlier in the year I was hospitalized three times due to my condition. I now have a rescue pack of anti-biotic and steroids to take if I start to feel breathless. Hopefully I won't need them. It's my hubby's 60th birthday on Tuesday What are you doing today?
@moffittjc (35735)
• Gainesville, Florida
My brother suffers from COPD. He is very limited to what physical activity he can do because of the difficulty of getting oxygen in his lungs. He is often very lethargic as well as a result of the COPD.
@Gillygirl (15290)
• Sutton, England
I am still quite active and my oxygen levels are around 96% to 97%. If I have a flare up I go down to around 88%. What medication does your brother take?
@moffittjc (35735)
• Gainesville, Florida
@Gillygirl I am not aware of any medication that he takes, but I know he does have to keep a tank of oxygen on hand to help him breathe.
@Gillygirl (15290)
• Sutton, England
@moffittjc It would be unusual if he didn't have meds of some sort. It must be awful to rely on an oxygen tank. When I go to hospital they don't give me oxygen as my saturation level is still high. I am usually nebulized and given steroids.
I hope you are feeling much better by now, in time for Christmas. It's good that you have the necessary equipment in case you are not feeling well.
@Gillygirl (15290)
• Sutton, England
Thankfully I avoided a flare up
@Gillygirl I'm happy to hear that!
@rina110383 (23507)
Just staying up late, browsing sites and chatting with a friend.
@Gillygirl (15290)
• Sutton, England
It's 6.20PM here so what time is it where you are?
@rina110383 (23507)
@Gillygirl It's now 4 am here. About to leave in an hour. I'll be visiting my parents for the holidays. It will be a 12-hour trip.
Sorry you're not feeling up to par. It is good that you have some medications on hand. I've actually set my Christmas tree up today but that's about all I've done.
@Gillygirl (15290)
• Sutton, England
Feeling a little better now, been out grocery shopping it was quiet. I think a lot more people order online now.
@Gillygirl There does seem to be a lot even just on this site who are shopping online.
• Portland, Connecticut
Right now I am watching cartoons with Jack, he will be going home later and then I can get to work. I have laundry to fold and put away and I need to come up with a dessert to bring tomorrow to our family Christmas. I hope you feel better.
@Gillygirl (15290)
• Sutton, England
Still a busy bee Belle? I feel a bit better than I did this morning
So sorry to hear about your condition. Must be hard to deal with. Today? I am just recuperating from not being well. That's all I am going to do.
@Gillygirl (15290)
• Sutton, England
It can be if I don't take my meds correctly or come into contact with someone with a cold. This has been the main reason for my absences from myLot. Hope you feel better soon.